Dear Valued Patient,
To limit the spread of COVID-19 and respect social distancing, Superior Foot & Ankle Care Center can provide Tele-Health and E-Visits.
- Medicare and other Health Insurance Companies have expanded covered benefits to include the use of Tele-Health or E-Visit services.
- Tele-Health visits include the use of phone calls, video calls, and e-mail that support long-distance or at-home clinical healthcare.
- Our office will be using Skype and Face-time to conduct these calls. A staff member will call at the time of the appointment to confirm your phone number and whether you have an iPhone or Android device.
- You get healthcare from the safety and comfort of your own home using your cell phone, tablet, or personal computer.
- While we know that some conditions may still require an in-office visit/exam, we want to make sure patients have access to proper treatment during this emergent pandemic.
If you have questions or are interested in Tele-Health services, please call our office at 562.420.9800.
Victoria M. Foley, DPM, FACFAS
Constance J. Ornelas, DPM, FACFAS